Wednesday, July 1, 2020

PLOG 41: Away Mission

My Personal Log (PLOG) continues during this time of pandemic and protests...

Happy Canada Day to those of you celebrating the holiday today. I don't feel like talking about the continuing rising number of infections across the US. I don't want to discuss the couple who pulled guns on the protesters going past their house last week. I don't even want to make fun of Trump and his cronies for their hypocrisy and idiocy. Instead let's escape into Minecraft once again (where I've swapped my "skin" to be me in a Star Trek DS9 uniform)...


Yesterday, I went on an "Away Mission" of sorts - way out to another player's base near the woodland mansion on the server. There were 3 of us, with the goal of taking out all of the villains in the mansion.


It was a lot of fun. The mansions are full of not only baddies, but also interesting structures.




When that was over, and today, I worked on moving my villager breeder at the spawn village "Central City" underground and connected to a building that I decided to call "The Love Shack."



Moving villagers around can be frustrating, but we have a good system down at this point. As per Sprincessa's suggestion, there is a name-tagged zombie in the building to help "cut prices" on the villager trades.

Maybe I should just avoid politics and news and do an entire month of Minecraft updates? LOL.

Be safe out there (and I'll be safe at home, seriously)!

No comments:

Post a Comment