Friday, July 24, 2020

PLOG 63: Lego Captain Marvel Polypag Review

My PLOG continues during this time of pandemic and protests...

It finally happened; I fell behind on my personal log by 2 days. Here's a short and simple one to make up for it.

When I put together a grocery delivery order, I noticed that they had the Captain Marvel polybag with Nick Fury in it so I got it delivered with my groceries. What a great deal!

Here's the set:







My thoughts:

THE GOOD:
*The set comes with the blue version of Captain Marvel's outfit, which (other than this largely distributed polybag) is rare.
*1990s Nick freakin' Fury!
*The VHS tape is a printed 1x2 tile!

THE BAD:
*Were you really in need of a yellow phone booth in your Lego City?

That's it for now. Be safe out there and I'll be safe at home!

No comments:

Post a Comment