Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Logs 1251-1300: Legacy Gen 5

Note: These logs are organized by years (using the Forgotten Realms and Greyhawk crossover dates); I hope you enjoy reading them...

Note: I am still looking for my files with these logs and I promise I will update them in the future when I can. These are the adventures of the collective 5th generation of the legacy characters...

Legacy Generation 5:
GOAT Alliance

Modules from the 4E & D&D Next Encounters Seasons and Lair Assaults:

Lair Assaults: Forge of the Dawn Titan, Attack of the Tyrantclaw, Temple of the Sky God, Talon of Umberlee, Kill the Wizard, Spiderkiller, Into the Pit of Madness

Encounters Seasons: Halasters Apprentice, Fury of the Wastewalker, Keep on the Borderlands, March of the Phantom Brigade, Dark Legacy of Evard, Crown of Neverwinter, Beyond the Crystal Cave, EEE, Web of the Spider Queen, Council of Spider, War of Everlasting Darkness, Against the Cult of Chaos, Storm over Neverwinter, Search for the Diamond Staff

The...

No comments:

Post a Comment