Sunday, May 24, 2020

PLOG 3: Exercise

Personal Log (PLOG)
Summer Vacation: Day 3
Pandemic Emergency Day: 73

Today was a nice, lazy part of Memorial Day weekend in which I kept eying my exercise machine - the gliding cardio machine that I moved out to the living room to be more "accessible" to me. I've kept the thing in my bedroom for the last several years and not really used it, but a few days ago I figured I needed to exercise. After all, one of the results of this pandemic is that we tend to just sit around all day since we are supposed to be staying home to stay safe.


Using the machine was good, but it left my legs and arms feeling sore for a couple of days. It's time to get back on it and pretend I'm out walking around in the world. I also have a treadmill desk, in the large walk-in closet, but I don't like it as much as my old treadmill (which is down in the garage collecting dust and holding up some boxes).

Foodwise, today was a chili and snacking day. I'm about to cook something, probably some sausage jambalaya. Most of the day was spent reading, playing Minecraft, or napping. It's nice to be on summer vacation, even if I'm stuck at home; I know in Texas I'm allowed to go out places, but I don't think it's a good idea because too many people are crowding together and not wearing masks. I'm going to keep following the CDC guidlines.

Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment