Saturday, December 28, 2019

End of 2019: State of the Blog

Oh yeah, I have a blog... LOL


(Those poor maps have been through a lot over the years.)

I forgot to update the blog for the 2nd half of the year. I hope you'll forgive me. That means I need to type up the updates for (1) DMing my home game, (2) playing in the FOE game, and (3) Adventurers League. No problem. Let me get right on that...

Meanwhile, I will say that sometimes I suffer from RPG burn out and it helps to turn to some other hobbies. I will read books, play computer games (like Minecraft), or build something out of Lego. I should probably blog some about the books I've been reading and include some more inspiration posts like I used to do.

Luckily my friends and fellow players keep me interested in the RPGs. We have great times together and there are always fun stories to tell. I hope you will enjoy them as I try to breath life back into this blog. Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment