Saturday, December 28, 2019

AL PC: Jerizzt Do’Urden


AL PC: Jerizzt Do’Urden


In Season 8, I created a drow eldritch knight who believed himself to be the bastard son of Drizzt Do’Urden, named Jerizzt (because I love to name my characters things that start with Jer). I started him out with the Season 8 modules, but he also saw some action on the Black Road, with some CCC fun, and some DM Rewards. 


Thanks to the Season 9 conversion, he ended up at level 11 and maxing out the allowed number of magic items. To make the character even more fun, I made his familiar a black cat similar to the panther in the Drizzt novels. What’s funny to me though is that not a single person that I played with commented on the Jerizzt/Drizzt connection or the cat/panther connection. Maybe they haven’t read the novels and don’t know the lore?

No comments:

Post a Comment