Sunday, December 5, 2021

AL Season 11 Update

 Adventurers League Season 11

I'm excited about AL again. Isn't that amazing? I haven't gotten back to playing in AL again yet, but I have looked online at some of the Discord groups and saw that Daddywarbux's server has an epic event planned for New Year's weekend and I signed up for it.

In looking at the Season 11 documents, which came out in September and October, it looks like the D&D team finally listened to more of the players complaints and removed a lot of the unwanted elements they had implemented for season 10. Thank goodness! It's nicer to play in an organized play system that has rules that are easier to follow. I've already contacted some of my buddies and we're looking into getting back into playing with roll20 and Discord so we can play online.

This also means I need to update my characters. I went ahead and worked on making sure Jermanthor could be ready for play in season 11. I re-designed his look with the color miniature options in Hero Forge. Here's what he looks like now (after traipsing around the Nine Hells):


I'll need to update the rest of my characters that I want to play. I'm thinking of maybe simplifying things some by trying to just have one major character per tier (tier 1, tier 2, tier 3, and tier 4) while probably mostly keeping the other characters as retired (though they have a lot of useful magic items they could potentially trade out).

If you're also playing AL, good luck adventuring!

No comments:

Post a Comment