Monday, January 6, 2020

State of the Blog 2020

Happy New Year!


(From left to right, some of my AL PCs: 
Jerp, Jarenian, Jermond, Jerizzt, Jermin, & Thokson)

After casting resurrection on the blog, I'm happy to say I'm back and ready to write up more for you to read. I hope you like my new title graphic (seen above) with the character images generated from HeroForge.com (the miniature-making website).

My resolutions for this year include trying to keep the RPG session logs updated more frequently, posting more blogs with my thoughts and inspirations, and just trying to communicate more in general. There's so much I have to say about things like Star Wars and Doctor Who and how being a fan of them can help us better think about how we engage in our RPG sessions. I also hope to discuss more products (like dice towers and t-shirts).

Keep coming back and checking with the blog on a regular basis. I promise you'll get more content in 2020. Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment