Monday, March 18, 2019

AL PC: Jereed

Jereed the Tortle Monk


This will be a short entry because I never got to play this character. I saw an online posting from a DM looking for players to join an Out of the Abyss campaign. That sounded like fun to me so I responded. As one of the first people to reply, I got a spot in the game. I then imagined that it would be the perfect opportunity for me to finally play a tortle monk like I have been wanting to do.

Unfortunately, when the day game for the game, I messaged the DM and he said I “didn’t make the cut” for the game. That didn’t make any sense. That phrase implied that there was some sort of competition or something to get a spot in the campaign, but that never happened. He had never messaged me back about anything other than answering my questions about the lengths of the sessions and such.

I messaged the DM back to try to figure out what happened, but I just got no response. Oh well. Eventually, I will play this character. I just need to find the right time to introduce him.

No comments:

Post a Comment