Monday, July 31, 2017

FOE Thoughts: July 2017

FOE Thoughts...


With no July FOE adventures, all I have for you is conjecture (and the cool logo I made while we weren't roleplaying). I tried to talk our DM into converting a Pathfinder module for us and running it when we start back up in August. He looked it over but decided to once again go homebrew with custom material set in a modified Forgotten Realms world. He tells me he's been making maps and setting up something for us.

I think the plan will be for us to play new recruits to the Federation of Explorers, possibly cleaning out a keep for Raylinn Sunsoaker (since he will be storyline dealing with other affairs, helping to build and run the organization). That means we will get to start at level 1 again (which I really enjoy) and I think the DM is willing to approve UA material. I'll need to come up with something creative and interesting.

I wonder how many years will have gone by and if it'll be too soon to play Thokson. Hmm.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment